Saturday, June 7, 2008

the epitome of scaryness....

i have always spent hours just trying to figure out what unpoisonncynicalcynide means. I mean is it supposed to mean anything, or is it like a figure of speech kinda thing, or is it something that doesnt actually exist. Because u see, cyanide is this chemical compound, that has a triple covalent bond with lone pairs of electrons.It looks abit like this. Ok , well, not a bit, it actually looks like this.



So I have learnt, cyanide, when mixed with other compounds, or just left on its own, is extremely poisonous. It can kill. So how is it unpoison?

This is something that only my dear loveable trooper knows. Rab, care to explain? Im sooo confused. Ive even had dreams about it. But of course in my dream, cyanide killed me and hence according to my understanding, it is poisonous.

Whatever, thats Rab. She makes me think, she makes me laugh, she makes me stressed, she makes me happy, she makes me worry about her, she's just THE pain in my ass, but then again, the good kinda pain.(there's a good pain??wow).She's there to listen to my rubbish, my thoughts, my complaints, my moodswings, my frustrations, sometimes I even wonder if she has nightmares about me. I was thinking this sort of nightmare.

*that night, after much assignments, rab finally sleeps.
then this is the part where I come. which looks exactly like this, but more scary, of course, come on people.*



*then suddenly, rab finds herself in the woods, alone. Because I mean if she wasnt alone, then it'd be half scary. We want maximum scary here. So yeah, she's alone.*



*then this is the epitome of scaryness. Im behind her, with a knife.Ooooooooo.Scarrry..* (im trying not to laugh, cos this is just plain stupid,but if I do laugh, its just not scary so, wuuu, im scared.*



*then boooo, chakk, im here, but of course rab cant see me, cos someones hands are covering someones face. That someone, we have to pretend, is me, apparently*




*suddenly, out of the blue, white and green, Im in the corridor, and by this time, rab should be screaming, cos its plain freaky.rite? Well, she should be.Loudly*



*then.....*



*now that's scary..!!*

rAB : I love u!! hahaha =P