Wednesday, June 25, 2008

cos I need nothing but His Help...

I want to do Medicine. Thats it, no turning back, no second thoughts.

Lately, actually eversince I left Secondary school, Ive been bombarded with questions that confuse me. People have been telling me that its such a hard and intense course, where all u ever do is study, study

and study...
and that Ill literally be sleeping with dead bodies, having dates with them, dreaming about them, smelling like formaline that even an hour of shower isnt enough!

Of course, who ever likes to hear that, when I first heard it, I was like, OMG, no way, I cant just study my life away, thats just too boring and boring. Obviously Im not the type who can fall in love with my books and never leave them, and also, it sounds tiring and scary, the sleeping and dating dead bodies thing.Urgghhh..

So now, Im in between suspense and ecstasy, biting my nails till the results for my application to Alexandria University gets accepted. Nisa already has hers 110 % confirmed, and shes having a blast in London, no worries about that.

The year 2007/08 has been a struggle, juggling college life and A levels has never been harder, altho theres nothing really to compare, cos Ive only been to one college, and done A levels once kann. Bongek betul la Alia ni.neways, Adapting was double hard. Mixing with different people who have different beliefs, being the only Muslim didnt really help either.

So now, the pass is over, and Im looking forward to whats to come. All the cute hotz arab guys to check out, the awesome beach to relax at, the new experience to discover, sharing an apartment with my best budduds, and just living the Arabian dream.haha,pape entah, nothing to do with medicine langsung, Astaghfirullah. kecoh je.

But really, Im looking forward to making my dream a reality. To making me parents proud, and to serve ppl. Its always been a dream of mine to help my patients, of seeing them heal and getting up to greet life with more strength. I remember I had this little dream one night, in which Bush came to me and asked me to fix his problem, medically of course, I think it was because he suffered from baldness and ear cancer (?), and I made him sign an agreement letter saying that he'd bring out all the troops from wherever hes put them, and then resign. In the dream, he obviously did that.

Watever it is, that little dream I had pushed me forward, and made me more determined than ever to do medic. Cant believe how big of a good impact Bush was to me, its crazy huh! SO yeah, now theres no turning back, I hope I get that letter saying Ive been accepted, and off I'll go to Alex to start studying again, and to do everything with more motivation, hard work, and determination.

May God help me throughout the course, cos I need nothing but His Help.