Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I’m so tired it's not even funny... ???

I have a friend who's really lovely honestly, but she says the stupidest things some times. Ive had to sit down and ponder about the things she says everytime she opens her mouth. Sometimes when she shuts her mouth, I wonder what shes thinking of saying next, which is really scary, cos A levels is hard enough to think about, and I dont really want to think about anything else yet, but when Im with her, I get really exhausted because too much brain power is used, and has to be used. Pheww..

Really, some of the things she says are :

1) "I’m so tired it's not even funny" or "my head hurts so much it's not even funny",
When she says that, Im like thinking, why would it even be funny in the first place???

2)"I'll kick you then you know.."
Ummm, what should I be knowing? I really dont get it.

3)"Why is it Alia, that u laugh everytime I make a joke?"
Isnt that just ridiculous..haha, sometimes I wonder if that question WAS a joke..So in the end, I just start laughing agn, and she just becomes more confused..

4)"Alia!!my dog just died! I cant believe it!Its really sad and awful, but its nothing serious."
Need I say anything. It died, and its sad that it died, but its not serious. Wow.

5)Once we had to line up to go to the lab, yeah, like little toddlers in college, and the lecturer asked her to ask everyone to do so, and so she said to everybody "You guys line up alphabetically by height".
I wondered, im the tallest, and my name starts with an A. Where should I be standing???

6)We were talking about where we've travelled, and she said "Ive been to a lot of places overseas." And I asked her where. And she said Thailand.

7)Once we were in the computer lab, and she said, "the internet is a great way to get on the net kan alia..?"
Yup, it sure is isnt it.

8) After getting our test results, she told me that hers was okay but not that kinda okay..
Which in turn really does explain alot alot alot.

9)In front of the exam hall, she said to me "I dont think im readily ready enough, altho I think I am, but Im not really sure, but its like I feel I am, but my heart says Im not."
She MIGHT be ready.

10)There was a picture of Sharlinie on the light post, and it offered a reward to anyone who found her, so we were talking about Sharlinie, when my friend said, "If Sharlinie sees her picture that offers a reward, would she get the money?"


Bless her soul. Shes a trooper.