Saturday, June 7, 2008

baking my stress with cranberries...

I was so stressed with exams the other day, i decided to bake. Yup I bake.

So first I sat down, thinking and wondering what I should bake. Brownies, done that before, butter cake, boring, blueberry and cheese pie, done that, ummm..

Cranberry slices!! It really is soo delicious, not that I love to brag or anything, which is quite ridiculous to say seeing the fact that I just said it was delicious. Anyways, really, I feel like I should make a book and share the recipe, do a grand book opening ceremony at MPH, get and force everyone to buy the book,(since Im getting that eerie feeling that no one's actually going to buy the book), and be famous! Now I know what all those famous chefs do, they literally just sell their accomplishments! Its like the simple road to success. Just wake up one day, go bake a cake, if it turns out delicious, u noe ur going to be famous. Again I am speaking nothing but nonsense. What an accomplishment. A clear sign that I should quit those book dreams of mine.

by the end of the day, Alhamdulillah, the stress evaporated.Poof into the air.I baked the stress out with the cranberries.Baking was like a medium to help me get over the stress. Of course, Allah is the Only One who relieves stress, the baking, a medium i repeat.

The recipe :
Flour, butter, sugar, egg white to brush the top, dried cranberries, in other words, crannies, and a little icing sugar to sprinkle over the top.

The result.

Voila.

M.A.G.N.I.F.I.C.I.E.N.T.O..

Alia's twin (who didnt bake) : berlagak betul okayy..kecoh "lah"..prasan sedap je..hmmmph..
pape je "lah". watever okayy..so perasan okayy, like ingat terrer ke, padahal kan, tak terrer langsung okayy, just cakap je pandai okayy..

Alia who actually baked the cake : Okayy la.Sudah la tu. yang ye nye, dia jugak yang telan satu balang..tak sedar ke diri tu..