Friday, July 11, 2008

Love comes..

I was talking to someone the other day, and it ended up with this wierd confession she made.and also a very funny thought about love.

"U noe wat Alia, I think Im starting to feel a wee little bit desperate for that guy. He's so charming, full of charisma, caring, sweet and thoughtful. Something Ive always been looking for in a guy for so long.I want him!!"

"Wow, thats huge!!How long have you known him for?? He seems nice!!""

"Well, we met two months ago, but it feels like we've known each other for forever! Hes always asking about me, making sure im ok every minute, its too sweet!"

" Awww, so u think uve found that one person uve been telling me about this whole time? U think its him??"

"Well, I mean Im not so sure about him being the one, but I mean he could be, but o dang, it sucks. Its like I think I like him, but some part of me says Im just falling for him cos he's the only one who's treated me like this so far, and maybe Im just attracted to the idea of him. O no, its nonsense all of this. Im just blabbing."

"Thats tough huh. Yeah, maybe its true, sometimes we just get so indulged in something that looks beautiful, without even realising how dangerously hurt we can get. But u noe u dont have to make a decision, just let time play its role. Dwelling on it just makes us slaves to this feeling. If it is, then it is. There's no use torturing ourselves into thinking about it."

"Yeah, thats true I guess. But u noe, lately, Ive been fantasizing a lot. Especially about that guy, its ridiculous! I tried so many times to shut him off my system, but im incapable of doing so!it sucks!But u noe wat I think love is?"

"Go on, tell me."

" I think its love when u get up in the morning, feeling all so dizzy and nauseous, even breathing seems difficult, and everything around u seems to be in a haze. What do u think?"

"hahaha. i think that sounds like flu dear!"

"Alia! urghh"


shes in a dilemma. Poor her, May Allah help her thru the rough times.

Love comes. Its just a matter of time.

Its all in God's hand.

ps: may We stay strong thru all the emotional ups and downs of life, so we grow into much more mature individuals, who has only HIM in their hearts, and may we be amongst those who has HIS love at full, not amongst those who fight and cry to have Human's love at full. Ameeen.