Allah menduga, tp disebalik setiap dugaan itu ada seribu hikmah. and sometimes we focus on the test so much that we're blinded by the other good things that come with that test.
why is it this status?
1) I get a hold on-michael buble song from the two most important people in my life.
2) I get Anisah Ali who has ablog post like this *click* and who successfully made my eyes tear.
3) My hijau team wins ping pong, gets through to futsal quarterfinals. haha.
4) I get Nabila and her sweet loving *kakak*ly acts.
5) I get Fatin Nur Atiqah and her rub me back sessions.
6) I get love from Malaysia.
7) I get my umi come over even if for one day.
8) I get my baba and his calls.
9) I got to finish TLOA. wuhoo.
10) I found a MC partner.
11) I dont have to do ANYTHING for this PBL.
12) I get to masak on Fridays now instead of Sundays.
13) I get my husband/wife on my side. :D
14) I brought gifts for the ahli panel dengan berjaya.
15) I have a *:kp, :k, and bak : )* who I know I can count on. :)
Last but not least, I get Allah on my side, always, no matter what happens. How I know this? well, because I actually have so much more than just these 15 things that make me smile and be grateful for besides that one thing thats bringing me down. :)
People with integrity do what they say they are going to do. Others have excuses.
Niney-nine percent of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses
We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse.
Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.
A jug fills drop by drop.
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.
The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success.
Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
Our greatest battles are that with our own minds.
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?
You can't fly a kite unless you go against the wind and have a weight to keep it from turning a somersault. The same with man. No man will succeed unless he is ready to face and overcome difficulties and is prepared to assume responsibilities.
Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable
The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much.
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.