Friday, July 11, 2008

jerks..

"Please, help me, Im poor and I dont have any parents. Please, please, help me."

A young boy, around his twenties, rang the doorbell, and started crying for help. He was in tears, sobbing about how horrible his life was. Coincidentally, I was the one who went to the gate, and got to hear this whole sob story front seat.

I sympathised. The boy said he was from Kelantan, and that he had 7 younger siblings to take care of. He said that they had been through such tough times, that sometimes 3 days without eating was a norm.

I went in without hesitation, and took a RM10 note, and some cakes I made, and a bottle of ice tamarind juice I had just pressed earlier. I gave him, and the smile he had on his face was priceless. His eyes seemed sincere and grateful.

As he and I walked away from both sides of the gate, I heard a laugh, a cheeky laugh. I turned back around and went close to the gate. Apparently, there was another boy, wearing batik, pricey batik, sniggering and choking to bits. They had a tight high five, and I just wished it was a tight slap from me. How childish and stupid. Using sob stories to get money illegally. How selfish.

I called out, and both of them stopped dead at their tracks. The one with the batik slapped his friend and asked him to hurry, the guy I think was too shocked and didnt move.

"Who do u think u r? What kind of a person are u, using unfortunate people's stories, just so u can buy drugs or cigarettes? I dont care if Im blaming u for things u dont do, but u just fueled me up with such anger and hatred towards brainless idiots like u two. I can easily call up the cops who are guarding that house infront. You want me to do that? I can. Dont mess with me, u jerks!"

"Weyh, cepat la, ktorang lari, abis la wei, cepat la."

"Get back here u coward, uve done wrong, and uve been caught red handed, I dont know how much uve collected just by using these lies, but uve been caught, u get back here, and give me that money.Or else.."

The idiot came back and gave me the money,and ran off.

"Ud better not do such crap work again, or else..."

Such ruthless money taking jerks.

O Allah, please bring ur Hidayah to those who have forgotten you.