Friday, January 25, 2008

Meowy much....


LOLA.
Lola kebola. Lola bebola. Lola my little petunia. Lola my little petola. Lola bola. Lola kola,and other things that goes nice with Lola.
Lola is a cat. A very fat cat. A cat that weighs 4.6 kg. A cat that was brought into this world to sleep. Yup, sleep, nothing but sleep. O, how I envy her sumtimes. You see, this cat was born in January and has two other siblings. However, unlike her siblings, her genes got badly mutated and she ended up getting a really bushy tail and furry fur. She has this wierd throaty meaow, and of course, she does it very often. She meows when she doesnt get her 6 hour sleep in the morning. She meows when she doesnt get food, even after she gulfed down the whole bowl of catfood just seconds ago. She can sleep even if you put her at the piano and press her little paws on the keys. She makes her own music. Her harmonious croaked snores.
Everytime I come back, she would be on the chair, yawning, as if she didnt just sleep through her life enough. And not suprisingly, goes back to lolaland in seconds.
I like bullying her. She doesnt care. Im not quite sure if she is actually aware of the fact that I am bullying her. I can throw a bomb, and she wouldnt twitch. I think the cats in Darfur should set her as their mentor and have this attitude, seeing as how the place there is bombed like no ones business.
Lola likes anything that has chocolate. Milk, white, dark.Chocolate cakes, milk, brownies, ice cream, truffles. You name it, she'll eat it.
She's so adorable, I could squeeze her, which I do sumtimes. She doesnt care.
I love her. So Meowy much.