Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Life. My Gosh. Beautiful...

God tests individuals, making them more stronger than ever everytime...



Problems, tests, stress, tension.

People hate them, but yet it surrounds us. We can't run away from any of it. We own the problem. Therefore, we are responsible in making them stepping stones, to make us much more mature and tolerant individuals.



I have had a big share of problems in my life so far. And I guess there's gonna be more. No not I guess actually, its more like, there's gonna be more problems FOR SURE. Everytime things seem to go good and well, BOOM, a problem comes crashing down on me. And yes, I suffocate. I cry. I feel helpless. I tell myself so many times, "Why? Why me?". The problem is, how ever many times I chant that, it doesnt get any better.



God promised that he would not burden a soul more than they can bear. Therefore, it literally means that every problem I have, I can bear. Its just new different problems that scare and make me feel that it cant be solved, and that life is nothing but a mess.



There have been some problems in my life that I couldnt go through. It was intense. It hurt. I turned to Him. I cried in my silent bows to him. My heart felt the pain. O Allah, I am too weak to handle something I should be able to bear. I can't do anything without your help. Please help me. I love everything you have destined for me. I love my life plan that you planned for me. However, my weakness has taken control of my thinking. I need you O Allah, at all times. I have strayed so far from you, but yet you love your servants however bad they have treated you. It makes me cry everytime I think of the times my devilish self turned to other things for help. Music, poetry, stories. With people, I feel the comfort. But yet, from all of them, I have found no answer. It is then that I realise, you have the answers. All of them. Everything everyone doesnt know. O Allah, please never leave me. I love you too much. More than my words can express. More than my actions can show. Only you know best. O Allah, I cannot afford to lose your love, your help, your watchful eyes on me.



Peace. Peace at heart. Nothing should be a problem. Life is short, too short for us to waste. Too short for us to press the stop button on the lifeplayer, just so we can rewind and contemplate on the past. We should keep the mode at play, whatever happens, happens. And no matter what happens, we always have Gods promise at the start of our movie.

"I shall not burden more than my loved servants can bear"


People may hurt us. But God never will. Music mess the emotions up. But God soothes the soul. Problems will come and go. But God will always be there.


I believe that whatever problems we have out there for us, it is nothing but a short test for us. A reminder from God that He's watching over us. A reminder that He still loves us. So now, even if I still huff and puff at the problems that come, I guess my mind is more at peace thinking that it is nothing but a beautiful reminder from My Lord.


Love whatever happens to you. Love whatever comes your way. Its problems that makes us better individuals. Its the problems and the way we solve them that differentiates us from the rest.


So I guess, Ive found the answer to this very little parcel that comes with life. I hope each and everyone of us will be blessed and be given bountiful rewards from Him. Everyday, is another chance for us to improve ourselves. Improve the way we look at life. There's no use swearing at the problems. Its an ugly habit. I'd like to see people swear their problems off. It'd be so funny seeing how stupid they look. Ive been like that before. And I know it looked absolutely horrible. There's no use trying to look all cool being so emotional. I know people who tug at people's feet, just so that people sympathise them, pulling long and sour faces. Its your problem, solve it.
Its HIM that loves you most and wants to hear from you. HE waits day and night, just to hear a whisper of thankfulness or forgiveness from HIS beloved servants.
Smile. Laugh. Love. Hope. Dream. Believe. Devote your souls To Him.
Nothing else can top what you feel when you practise these attributes.
Life. My Gosh. Beautiful.