Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year :)

happy new year.

this is to 2009. this is to all my wrong doings and unappropriate behaviours. this is to me trying to be a better person.




and this is to umi baba adik2 and family. thank you. i love you, more than words.



and this is to poupi, for being everywhere i want you to be, for being everywhere i dont want you to be, for being there when i study, sleep, eat, *****. For taking one earphone and for listening to my music and rants. :)


and this is to you. whoever you are. whoever thinks theyre my you. just thank you for being there for me. Thank you for making me find my smile back when ive lost it. smiillleeeee :)


and this is to me.



and this goes to the LOVE of my life. Thank you for giving me 2009 Allah. Thank you for giving me 2010 Allah. Thank you for making me a Muslim. I couldnt thank more. You are my Allah, my hero, my everything.

Here's to 2010 :)