Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dlm dunia avatar, I See You. In our world. I Love You. Each and everyone of you.

They say your friends make up who you are to some extent. So I guess who I am now is partly due to the many great individuals that I say hello and goodbye to everyday, especially those living In the Land of the Pharaohs and experiencing the fake Arabian dream.
Which brings me to these 6 individuals who I think are the most responsible for who I am now. If there was anything good in me, it’s because I learnt it from these people. If there is nothing good in me, it’s because these people are no good.
Hehe. Gotcha. NOOOO lah, if there was nothing good in me, it is because Im too ignorant and stubborn to learn from these very good people.
My housemates.



Lets start with the nearest one, in terms of location.


Fadhilatun Nur Binti Ibrahim


She is my roomie, the person I wake up to every morning. The person I clash into at the cupboard, the person I hear singing, the person I hear snoring. Kidding again. She’s the one that misses me after not seeing me for less than 4 hours *time Egyptian culture ari tu*. She’s my human alarm clock, she’s normally the one that empties the rubbish bin when it gets full.She’s the one that says “I love you” before going somewhere else. . But most importantly, she’s the person who knows when Im happy, and when im faking happy. I know she loves me, and I know she tells me things she tells nobody else. And we like to laugh like mad cows till the others start to question themselves as to why they chose us as housemates in the beginning.
I call her padidul. Diduls. I love her. Till death do us apart.



 

 Siti Nabila binti Sheikh Yahya

Siti, as how Shadi likes to call her, tries to act all bossy and garang and unsensitive whenever she can. But deep down inside I know she loves me. And as what the people in Avatar would say, She SEES me.
I know she cares about me eventhough she doesn’t show it. I know she wants to lend me her lotion in lectures when I forget to bring mine but she doesn’t because she wants to manja with me and make me go all “alaaa, please bella, tangan I dh kering sgt ni” . I know she still loves me even after she gets mad at me and goes all sour like a green apple. I know she does. I know you do. Bella is the one that will be all geli saying I love you, but believe it or not, she’s the one who is the most responsible for all the “I see you” and “I love you” notes in my books. She is my masseuse in class, my hand reflexology guru when I get all drowsy and sleepy. She’s the one I plan with the most, and she’s the one that likes to punch and pinch me when she feels like it.
I call her Bella Booby. If Edward is all proud he has Bella, I have a Bella of my own too. So boohoo Edward.
“I see you Bella.” I love her. Till death do us apart.


 

Fatin Aisyah Masmira binti Haji Zaidi

This is my fashionista. She looks all tough and hardcore on the outside but really inside she’s the world’s most caring and sensitive one.


I know she cares about me, even if its not said in words. Her actions speak louder than words. I know she loves me because she asked me what I wanted for my birthday eventhough its not original and all cetak rompak because I was the one who asked her first. She is the one that can go all moody with me for days but at the same time I know is thinking about ways to reconcile. I know she gets moody because she loves me. People tend to feel and get the most merajuk with the people they care about. Ngeeee. I understand her. I respect her. I admire her individuality.
I call her Chacha, like bubur caca, cos shes all colourful and sweet when you actually get to know. Indonesians call her Ais, yes mcm “ais batu”. Very creative kan Ais. Enggak begitu ya embak?
I love her. Till death do us apart.




Farhan Syahirah binti Samsi.


This is my star. That little star that shines so brightly in the dark. She definitely has her mood swings but I think Im getting used to it. She has her moody times, but she’ll bounce right back and come out all shiny and bright. Just exactly like the stars at night that disappear in the morning, and come back again with extra happiness in the night. That’s why she’s my star. She’s the one I can have our-together-secrets with. She’s the one who’ll listen to me when I talk. She’s the one that likes to play and count with money. She’s the one who I can hug and whose ears I can play with. “it doesn’t look as weird as it sounds :p”. She’s the one that will always come and visit my room every now and then. She’s the one I can really be all manja with. She understands me, and now I know that the reason she gets upset with me sometimes when I don’t tell her all my plans, on where I want to go or what I want to do next, is because she wants to always be there with me. Now I know how much you love me Bo’an.
I call her Paan. A’an. Ba’an. Bo’an. She’s a star. I love her. Till death do us apart. 




Nor Hidayah binti Jamal.

This is the one that’s all quiet and lembut. The one yang manja. The one that will lean on me whenever we’re standing close to each other. The one that will make her sad face when something’s wrong. She’s the one that gets worried when something’s wrong with her housemate. Even behind all that silence, she has a big heart. I can feel her warmth, I can feel that kindness. She is the one that will hold my hand when we cross the road, she’s the one that I can go to to talk about certain things. Hehe. She’s got my back, that I shall not worry about.

I call her Dayah, DJ. She’s the heart. I love her. Till death do us apart.




Nur Shahida binti Abu Hanifah.


This is the mamarazi of the clan. She’s the one with the polka dot scarves, she’s the one that has the laugh of an angel, and she’s the one that has the smile of a child and brightens up my gloomy days. She’s the one with the guitar. Without her guitar, I’d never be able to play Taylor Swift’s “our song”. Hehe. She’s the lembut and ayu and cute one, eventhough I bet she doesn’t think she is. I know you trust me and I know you’ll always be there when I need you. I want you to know that you deserve someone much much better than some fake sleezy guy who is too dumb to let someone precious like you go. You deserve so much better. Full Stop. Period.

I call her Shyda, Teddy, Shidot. I love her. Till death do us apart.




May Allah bless this house, May Allah bring more love at the end of every argument, And May Allah bless us with a friendship that will withstand all wind and hurricane, all drought and disaster. May Allah help us and make each and every one of us better.
May His Rahmat be with us at all times. Ameen.

Thank you Allah for these angels.