Sunday, May 3, 2009

lets fight to be that someone :)

Today, we only had one practical class. Anatomy. If it wasnt for anatomy, we would be singing in the sun and frolicking on the beach. That would have been nicer. So at 12, off we went to the anatomy department. Today, or can I sum up as this sem, its all about the muscles. And here, Id like to officially say, it is tough. Remembering muscles, nerves and the things that come with them, its tough.



So after anatomy, we went off for lunch, and had some juice with Nabila. Lemon juice, kaw i tell you. mantop! Whilst sipping my lemonade, at the street where Shaz and Ika stay, school busses passed us. And at first I thought it was a group of schoolchildren who were just shouting and not sitting still in bus. It was only when 3 buses passes, and the same thing happened, that made me curious as to what those children were so excited about.



I put down my lemonade, and went outside. To see this.

HEH







This is cute. haha. It reminds me of my sekolah rendah days. But only, we didnt get to do this on the buses. It reminds me of my innocent, naive times.



The times when no problems even stepped into my life. The times when I would get in trouble because of stupid things. It reminds me of my no-responsibility days, it reminds me of my stress-free ways.





Plus, this picture reminds me of my grandparents, who'd when I was small, would always constantly be on my side, "manja"ing me, giving me so much love and attention. An old wrinkled hand would give abit of their life to a small innocent hand.



I miss them. I wish we had more time together.



Then we decided to go search for our house for next year. Today seemed like a busy day for the arabs. The roads were packed, and the cars were everywhere. The air seemed static, not so cold, not so warm.











We decided to stop at the masjid before searching. Game' Ibrahim is such a cooling and peaceful place. Rasa tenang sangat bila duduk situ. Feels like theres no place on earth as peaceful as that small worship space. Next door, the men, our Muslim men are praying. Outside everyone are hard workers, inside here, everyone's completely lost in their Lord.






Away from the buzyness of the city,

someone is praying, someone is remembering his Lord, someone is thankful, someone is grateful.

Alhamdulillah. Lets fight to always become that someone, inshaAllah :)