Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Allah's horses

Ever heard, read, or watched the story Black Beauty? If you havent, then please do. Because until you've heard, read, or watched that, this is what you would do to Allah's creation, The Horse.




Its disgusting the amount of torture these people do to the horses. Its a horrible act. The horse is so tiny compared to the load it has to carry. It has to walk through traffic, dust, noise, horns, and heat. Its nose sometimes just touching the boot of a car.
This is cruelty.


Mostly, the horses I see here are so thin, their ribcages can be seen, their legs scratched with marks and painful scars that are present due to its owner's beating, and also due to the tight bars that are so closely put near their legs. During feeding, their heads are put into a bag which contain their food, and whilst eating, they still have to work.
When can they rest? When can they breathe? When can they not feel pain?





Even we humans cant stand the buzyness of this city at times, its noise, its dust, what about these poor little horses? They probably work from morning to evening without rest.


I wish I could change this. I wish I could abolish this act of cruelty.
Its inhumane.


These are Allah's horses, they shouldnt be treated this way.




*Someone has to stop this. I wish I could. *