Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Does my right eye look smaller?!!

Love. Simple four letter word. A lot of meaning. A lot of heartbreaks. A lot of emotional stuff going on around those four letters. I've fell in love. The feeling that you have every morning before you wake up. You ask urself so many dumb questions like "is he gonna be there?" or "o my god, ring the alarms!!what should i wear?" or even "does my left eye look bigger than my right eye? how am i ever gonna face him????!!" . While u curse ur right eye for being a little bit smaller than the left one, putting excessive pieces of cucumber on ur right eye, the person ur so frantic and crazy about, just woke up, and said "dang, im gonna meet "ME" today !BORING!!"

So then u meet him, all dressed up, sprayed with the most expensive perfume, and being scared u stink, sprayed the whole bottle until nearly the other village can smell u. He's so cool, walking with his arms in his pocket, and u, ur floating! Why is it always like that? Why cant ur body be faithful to u when u meet him. I mean my hearts beats like my body needs extra oxygen, which it does actually, u start panting like u just ran a marathon, u have butterflies in ur stomach, and ur palms are sweaty.

So then u try to say hi in the sweetest most innocent way, but it ends up sounding like u got a bad sorethroat and want Strepsils. I hate it. I mean aren't u supposed to love because love is beautiful and makes u happy? but instead, u end up being so conscious about everything, u hardly noticed u had an egg sandwich for lunch. Why? because u didnt! U told him u were apparently on this "low salt, low fat, low carbs, and low everything" diet.

What really bugs me, is the fact that u waste all ur time and effort on someone who doesnt care a hoot about u! not even a toot too! Theres only really a one in thirty chances that that guys totally nuts about u. The rest of the guys, kapeesh, useless! So i felt what it was like liking this one guy for nearly 2 years. I went through the whole scenario, put my hopes up higher than the ozone layer, then BANG, it dropped down so, so hard. Apparently this guy was a jerk, yup APPARENTLY, like it wasnt obvious enough since i first laid my eyes on him. He was full of the manly ego, what was i thinking, liking a self-centred person, oh hang on, thats why, I WASNT THINKING!sheeshy kebabs! so back to the mushy story. I constantly thought about him, forgot all my priorities, and really basically started drooling everytime i saw his arm past. yup, nowadays, with modern technology and all, u dont need to see the person as a whole, u just see his fingernails, and ur gone. WOW. DRAMATIC may i say. but very true.

Without the help of my wonderful God, who never leaves me, and many beautiful friends, (cant say i got any help from mum and dad, if they found out, i think i would have been digging my grave, getting into it myself, and covering the hole up myself), my whole life at that period of time could qualify as the worst soap opera that ever existed. Thank goodness, some sense knocked on my brain door, and said, hi, can i come in, ur so full of no sense, sort ur life out, forget this guy. I did. And im feeling so so so much better. Ur not tied to anything. Ur literally free i guess. U feel that sense of 'comfortable'ness. Its great!

Something to share : no one can avoid having feelings, its something that comes. Its how u handle it that matters. Dont fall for someone. Dont go head over heels in love. Dont ask urself so many dumb questions and worry too much. It doesnt give u back anything. Hang on, actually it does, it gives u the most wonderful and satisfying heartbreak. Unless ur willing to go through all that mess, then forget about giving up ur feelings to someone else. Love urself for a change. Pursue ur dreams, live happy, and avoid all these mishaps. Life is a long journey, and its better to leave all the extra, unwanted baggages, so ur journey can be a much lighter and easy one.


Fourteenstars Presentation
PS: Umm incase any of u are married or engaged, please dont leave ur husbands or fiances. Theyre probably ur soulmates. This post probably is best suited for teenagers and young adults.