Monday, February 22, 2010

27



Katherine McAdams, you are impossible. 
Just because you had to do this doesnt mean i have to.haha. but I'll do it anyways cause you said this will make you smile.

Your birthdate : 27/02/1990
Give reasons why turning 20 is good according to the date of your birthday.

So here it goes Kat, 27 reasons why turning 20 is good.

1) Im wiser and more mature than those under 20.
2) Ive been through more in life. haha. 
3) Teenagers are thought to be society's most problematic group. I am no longer a part of that.
4) I get to be in the same age group as zac efron and all the buff hunks.
5) I don’t have to worry about being 20 because I just AM.
6) Im past the *face full of acne* years. Now it'll just be one or two every now and then. *i hope*
7) When I was younger 20 was OLD, now I feel 20 is young.
8) I get 10 years to prepare for turning 30.
9) Don’t have to wait for Umi to buy me a hairband, I can go get one my own.
10) I get to actually dream and have bigger chances in achieving them. 
11) I am close to the age appropriate for marriage. 
12) I get to say, * but umi, i knowww, im already 20 *
13) Im not too young, not too old.
14) I get to scold schoolchildren.
15) Post neonatals ranging up to toddlers can call me kakak, which is so cute and I love.
16) My brothers MAY probably respect me abit more. haha
17) I get to have 20 candles on my birthday cake.
18) Im elligable for more duit raya.
19) I have 20 years of great experiences from my past.
20) I get to say, “I remember when I was in my teenage years”.
21) It saves time to write "twenty" than "nineteen". more letters, more time wasted.
22) Turning 20 makes me appreciate my teenage years.
23) I can watch movies bad movies and not get influenced by them. yeaaa rite.
24) I get to hold babies without their parents worrying.
25) I maybe turning 20 but most of my cousins are older. haha
26) Im at the start of a new decade of life. 
27) I get to say im twenty. hahaha.

umi, why did you choose the 27th. 27 reasons tu banyak umi. banyaaaak. 
but i guess it makes me appreciate and embrace 20 even more. :)

ps : i miss you katherine mcAdams. I miss celebrating my birthdays with you. Remember our little birthday getaway in the alcove when we skipped drama class? awesome. haha.