Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the start of nothing.

this blog is super not updated. super dusty. and if it were a house, no one, not even any houseworker with a pay of half a million would want or even attempt to clean it up.

So because today's exam, and people shouldnt be wasting their time with unnecessary activities, ive decided to break that rule and create a Medical Guiness World Record by updating my blog.

check list :

Wasting time : check
Tomorrow's exam : check
Unnecessary activity : check.

yup, definitely, i have made it. the record is mine.

So here, Id like this post to be my official boost to start updating again. O hang on, ive said that before, n i stopped updating, so noooo, I wont say it again. I take it back. Ill update whenever I want to. Eventhough Im blabbing to myself, this is good. it feels good. Something feels good.

haha. yea yea watever.

the end.