Tuesday, December 22, 2009

post-exam :)

" nadi nadi nadi!!!!!!! Allah is by my side. I swear to you Allah loves me!! terharuuuuu gile wei nadi. i found my purse. Someone called me, kata she found my purse. nadi, i am so so so so so happy like kentut. estatic like kentut nadi. and exam was not so bad, better than i expected. not that it was ok like super ok, but better than if it were to suck kan.ngeee. you see, its good i did a pre-essay exam kan. hahaha

happy happy happy nadi. now i seriously wish we could stare at future husbands and blue eyeds all day long.

jap, but then Allah would be mad. and I wouldnt want to make Allah upset, because He's done so much more than any blue eyeds that would have ever crossed the face of this earth, soooo, lets just wait for our real husbands and stare at him after the wedding. haha. baru islamic skit kan. hehe :D


ke u nk tgk jgk? hahahaha <3 "






life turns out so good when u think its at its worse. So smile, cause u never know when something good good good might happen between all that stress and problems.