Friday, February 13, 2009

Football and my anatomy..

My anatomy exam is over..Learning, let alone memorising the steps of formation of becoming a human being is not simple, its an excruciating experience that only Medical students feel and understand..haha..how proud I am of my "Medical Student" status eyh..but seriously, u have this whole book about zygotes, blastocyst,embryo, foetus, placenta,etc to remember, and u have three sets of exam papers to answer.

And plus. the exam coordinators do their job well. They're faces are so garang and stressed up, its worse than those who are even doing the exams. Their facial expressions sometimes make me and Ika (she sits on the same row as me) laugh and smile at each other. =)

Abit more about anatomy before I get to the actual point of this post, learning anatomy has really opened my eyes, and made me ponder alot about Allah's creation..MashaAllah.. Imagine, there are a thousand and one defects or abnormalities that could happen anytime during fertilization and labour, and yet, here I am devoid of any... Alhamdulillah..

We should really start thanking Allah more. Alot more.

Ok, so done with anatomy, our next exam is Physiology.. So here I am, in my bedroom, in this lovely yellow brickhostel, revising. Its kinda heaty and stuffy, so to the window I go..*to the knee i flee, to the elbow I go* =P The moment I slide the window open, the enthusiasm of the Arab teenagers outside disturb the silence of my room..O no, its them again, playing football. And yes, what is football without its spectators.. So there's the voices of the players, and their loyal supporters.. They basically make two sound effects throughout the game..

1) YaLLAH yallah...henna henna..go go go go go OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....(that sound effect is because the player didnt goal)

2) Yallah yallah...henna henna..go go go go go (and at the player's final attempt), the spectators get to say GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

so the noise increases, I leave my room and head towards the front balcony. With a camera.

This is one of the many snippets I took of local teenagers playing football with people, taxis, motors, and occasionally, some horses.. To those in Malaysia..It really happens...They do this, sometimes till 2am.. And yes. It can be quite frustrating but entertaining at times. They are pretty good with them balls.. =)





*Alamak, video xle upload plk...* hehe..

well u can just imagine then... =)