Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ba ba bones..

Anatomy practicals are all about bones..Well at least for the first sem they were..
Everyweek, we'd gather at that huge hall, and divide into groups..My lecturer happens to be the coolest one,
and the only guy too..Every time, he'd have someone bring him a peppermint tea, which he'd always offer us to drink too. we'd smile, nod, and say no thanks..
after taking one sip, with all of us staring at him, he'd then explain why he drinks such tea.its apparently because peppermint tea reduces some stomach pain he has in the mornings...

What a cool Prof Dr Muhammad he is..

Before this course, Id always think about how fun but in the same time scary it will be to be learning about bones.
U noe, theyre dead peoples bones, isnt that supposed to be scary..It belongs to someone who's already dead, and what happens if u accidentally broke his/her bone, or made fun of it, or, well anything really.Id always have these visions of them coming and haunting me in the middle of the night, strangling me with their...umm...bony fingers???

So yeah, that was then..

Now, me and my fellow bones are best frends forever (very cliche)..seriously, we are..They sometimes sleep under my bed, not on the bed, because, well, Im still a teeny weeny bit scared that the above scenario I just mentioned wud happen..So theyre either under the bed, on my desk,or in my buku box..

See..how lovely we are eyh..







the moral of this story : love ur bones, cos theyre a part of u....hahaha..watever..
*wink*