Monday, September 1, 2008

So him. Wow. Such grace, charm and beauty...

O-EM-GEE!!!

He's here...Ive been waiting like forever to meet him, and now he's actually finally here. Ive made so many promises to myself, to get ready and be presentable,for when I meet him, I want us to have this very intimate moment, where I can pour out all my heart and soul out without hesitation, for us to share the sweetness of meeting again after such a long time..

Its crazy what waiting for someone, especially those we love, can do to us. How much it can change us, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The moment when he touched down, and the moment I met him, wow, so unexplainable. The feeling of such happiness, gratitude and pleasure, even the saddest hearts are cured. Sometimes I feel like we try too hard, too hard to please everyone around us, to make sure that they think perfectly of us, to make them accept us as who we're not. Its crazy how people can go all out to change themselves for people, eventhough the product of change is exactly what we despise ourselves to be. Only those who we truly love and care, those who we hold so close to our hearts, only to them can we be us. Good, bad, oogly, they see through us, and accept us as who we are.

So him. Wow. Such grace, charm and beauty. Such innocence that makes me feel so ridiculously bad and ungrateful. His energy and aura, resonates through the darkest of times, he simply beautifies everything he touches, and I am left in awe. Its sad that I can only meet him once in a while, cos I tell you, its pretty tough to make an appointment with him. He's so busy, he can only pop in to see me annually. Which is even sadder(?), cos I need that feeling of humbleness and goodness surrounding me from time to time. To clean up the mess that I made when he wasnt around, so that I can return to HIM and undoubtedly submit myself to HIM. O how much he helps me do that, and its funny how only he can bring out the most in me, cos the others I meet, havent made that big of an impact as how he has on me. Im gratified that Ive had the chance to meet and get to know him, and I hope I'll be able to meet up with him more.

So when he's around, I wish my nafsu doesnt get in the way, cos that will spoil everything. Everything that Ive promised and wished for when he's around. This is the time I polish myself up. This is the time I have to settle everything thats wrong with me. This is the time where I have to be selfish, and not care about anything else but myself. Only a month with him, who dares to waste it?

I hope everyone is at the best of health,happiness, and faith, cos its such a waste to not get intimately close to him when given the chance, cos Ramadan's here, and hes too darn cute and loveable to miss..

May our hearts find peace, contentment, and HIS light this month. Ameeen..