Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the one syllable james, bond..

Its Bond. James Bond.

I was passing through an ad yesterday which had Daniel Craig's Quantom of Solace on it..Because KL is jammed from the inside to the outside, I got to stare at the ad.Besides making me drool over those blue eyes, it made me start questioning one thing..And that is

James Bond.

Its all one syllable names..!You see, there's Dave, John, Matt, Bob, etc..and then there's Kamal, Afiq, Latiff and Shafiq..After permanently damaging my celebrum with the pressure of finding a one syllable malay name, I realised that we have absolutely none!! Its always two or more syllables..Nicknames dont count by the way..

So there we go, a new thought, how do we create a one syllable name that is Islamic and also sounds Malaysian"ish"..?

How about........ermmm Kam, Af, Lat and Shaf??
Sounds unnatural rite..

So I guess this will be something that will be bothering me for the next few days or months, or maybe until I get my own baby..Erkksss, thats a long time..

So anyways, my name wud sound lyk this one syllable.. Al Az, or Lia Lan, or Al Lan, or Lia Az..

Lo and Behold, whatever the combination, it sounds wierd..