Friday, March 7, 2008

I'll slip and fall

-memiliki kehilangan-
rasa kehilangan hanya akan ada,
jika kau pernah merasa memilikinya
Feeling lost because of what life brings. Feeling lost because you're giving up. Feeling lost because you don't want to go on.
What is going on?? Am I losing it? Am I losing myself?
Things are getting so hard. So hard its wierd. I didnt see it coming. I didnt know how burdening it could be.
How am I gonna get through it? Surely there's a way. Surely there's an explanation. Surely there's an answer.
Giving up is so easy. Its going on that's triple tough. Its a gigantic task. The heart wants to give up, but surely the heart wants nothing but devilish desire. Surely the heart wants nothing but ease. Surely the heart gets intimidated by the shaitaan's whispers.
Sometimes you feel like the world is at your feet. Sometimes you feel like its on your shoulders, giving you such huge weight that your bones could possibly crush into dust.
Talking about this isnt helping anything. The more I talk about hardship, the more time I waste. All this negative thinking needs to be pushed aside.
Living life successfully isnt a sugarcoated dream. It isnt as easy as it sounds. Life is made up of different scenes and acts. Its only good, if the actors are good. So the actor of my life is me. Thus, I need to be superb. I need to greet every single mishap with a huge smile. There's no such thing as giving up. Theres no such thing as "thats impossible". Giving up is only saying yes to that scrawny little devil in your heart.
Giving up is sad.
Giving up is weak.
Giving up is frail.
Giving up is failure.
I must get up from this fall. I must stand on my two feet with more strength than I had before my fall. Im gonna climb those stairs. Im gonna reach the top. No stopping now. I'll slip and fall. I'll tumble and crash. But that only means I'll get up again, wipe the dirt off from the crash, and continue to climb again.
When I reach the top. I ll look down and say,
"You're one heck of a loser, Syaitaan"